Citations for "On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World"
by Rodrigo R. Soares
- Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese, 2009.
"Good for living? On the relation between globalization and life expectancy,"
2009:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese, 2009. "Good for Living? On the Relation between Globalization and Life Expectancy," Ratio Working Papers 136, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:bdr:region:240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aksan, Anna-Maria & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2014. "Mortality versus morbidity in the demographic transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 470-492.
- Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2016. "Aspectos socioeconómicos de la mortalidad en el Pacífico colombiano," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 014637, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Julio Cáceres-Delpiano, 2011. "Is there a cost associated with an increase in family size beyond child investment? Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers 1117, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fred Pampel & Justin Denney, 2011. "Cross-National Sources of Health Inequality: Education and Tobacco Use in the World Health Survey," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 653-674, May.
- Weil, David N., 2014. "Health and Economic Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 3, pages 623-682 Elsevier.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Wei Ha, 2007. "What makes cities healthy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4107, The World Bank.
- Hansen, Casper Worm, 2011.
"The diffusion of health technologies: Cultural and biological divergence,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
6/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Hansen, Casper Worm, 2013. "The diffusion of health technologies: Cultural and biological divergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 21-34.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2014.
"Primary Education and Fertility Rates in Southern Africa: Evidence from Before the Demographic Transition,"
432, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2014. "Primary Education and Fertility Rates in Southern Africa: Evidence from Before the Demographic Transition," Working Papers 201404, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:gdm:wpaper:7811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Calver, 2016. "Measuring the Appropriate Outcomes for Better Decision-Making: A Framework to Guide the Analysis of Health Policy," CSLS Research Reports 2016-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Cuberes, David, 2009. "Early and Late Demographic Transitions: the Role of Urbanization," MPRA Paper 17720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Martina, 2009. "On the Constrained Contribution of Advances in Medical Knowledge to the Economic Growth of Developing Countries," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-504, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Marla, Ripoll & Juan, Cordoba, 2006.
"The Role of Education in Development,"
1864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Romero Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2010.
"Evaluating the impact of community‐based health interventions: evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 126-158, September.
- Rocha, Romero & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2009. "Evaluating the Impact of Community-Based Health Interventions: Evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2008. "Longevity and Education: A Macroeconomic Perspective," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 1-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & Shankha Chakraborty, 2010.
"Diseases, infection dynamics and development,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-28, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- RICCI Francesco & ZACHARIADIS Marios, 2009.
"Longevity and Education Externalities: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.02.278, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ricci, Francesco & Zachariadis, Marios, 2009. "Longevity and Education Externalities: A Macroeconomic Perspective," TSE Working Papers 09-009, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mveyange Anthony & Skovsgaard Christian & Lesner Tine, . "Does HIV/AIDS matter for economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- E. Van de Poel & O. O'Donnell & E. Van Doorslaer, 2009. "The Health Penalty of China's Rapid Urbanization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daku, Mark & Raub, Amy & Heymann, Jody, 2012. "Maternal leave policies and vaccination coverage: A global analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 120-124.
- Aksan, Anna-Maria & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2013. "Twin Transitions," MPRA Paper 49929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese, 2010. "Good for Living? On the Relationship between Globalization and Life Expectancy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1191-1203, September.
- Jetter, Michael & Laudage, Sabine & Stadelmann, David, 2016. "The Intimate Link between Income Levels and Life Expectancy: Global Evidence from 213 Years," IZA Discussion Papers 10015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2009. "Life expectancy and welfare in Latin America and the Caribbean," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages S37-S54, April.
- Carolyn Chisadza & Manoel Bittencourt, 2015. "Education and Fertility: Panel Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201526, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Casabonne, Ursula & Kenny, Charles, 2012. "The Best Things in Life are (Nearly) Free: Technology, Knowledge, and Global Health," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 21-35.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & Chris Papageorgiou & Shankha Chakraborty, 2008. "DISEASES AND DEVELOPMENT: A Theory of Infection Dynamics and Economic Behavior," 2008 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.