Citations for "The Meaning of "Internal Balance.""
by Meade, James E
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011.
"How Can Commodity Exporters Make Fiscal and Monetary Policy Less Procyclical?,"
4735392, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "How Can Commodity Exporters Make Fiscal and Monetary Policy Less Procyclical?," Working Paper Series rwp11-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fang, Chung-rou & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Targeting nominal income versus targeting price level: A target zone perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 229-249.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2015. "Nominal GDP targeting: Policy rule or discretionary splurge?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 76-80.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
- C Bean, 1994.
"The Role in Demand Management Policies in Reducing Unemployment,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0222, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Charles R. Bean, 1994. "The role of demand management policies in reducing unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 99-167.
- Jörg Bibow, 2004. "Für eine Kehrtwende von der Spar- zur Wachstumsorientierung: nominales BIP-Ziel als Strategie der Makrowirtschaftspolitik in der Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(3), pages 445-459.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2016.
"Nominal income versus Taylor-type rules in practice,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1610, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2016. "Nominal income versus Taylor-type rules in practice," Working Papers hal-01357870, HAL.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2014.
"An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
14-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2016. "An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 464-497, 09.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2000.
"Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model,"
NBER Working Papers
6675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 1999. "Nominal income targeting in an open-economy optimizing model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 553-578, June.
- McCallum, B.T. & Nelson, E., 1998. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," Papers 644, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 1998. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," Seminar Papers 644, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu, 2005. "Nominal income targeting versus money growth targeting in an endogenously growing economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 359-366, March.
- Johannes Hermanus Kemp, 2015.
"Measuring Potential Output for the South African Economy: Embedding Information About the Financial Cycle,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 549-568, December.
- Harri Kemp, 2014. "Measuring potential output for the South African economy: Embedding information about the financial cycle," Working Papers 03/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Funke, Norbert, 1992. "Wage formation and monetary policy rules," Kiel Working Papers 514, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Haider Ali & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2014. "Choice of Monetary Policy Instrument under Targeting Regimes in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:102, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Selim KAYHAN & Muhsin KAR & Ahmet ŞAHBAZ, 2015. "Is CPI a suitable tool for inflation targeting? A critical view," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 21-38, Autumn.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2014.
"Nominal GDP Targeting for Middle-Income Countries,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(3), pages 1-14.
- Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2002.
"The Exchange Rate and Inflation in the UK,"
11, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:48:y:2014:i:2014-01:p:301-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timonen, Jouni, 1995. "Nominal income as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Research Discussion Papers 21/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2003. "Why Is Inflation Low When Productivity Growth Is High?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(3), pages 392-406, July.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Tam, Julie, 2004. "On the performance of nominal income targeting as a strategy for monetary policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 143-163, March.
- Funke, Norbert, 1992. "Wage formation and monetary policy rules," Kiel Working Papers 514, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Henderson, Dale W. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1993.
"A comparison of some basic monetary policy regimes for open economies: implications of different degrees of instrument adjustment and wage persistence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 221-317, December.
- Dale W. Henderson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1993. "A comparison of some basic monetary policy regimes for open economies: implications of different degrees of instrument adjustment and wage persistence," International Finance Discussion Papers 458, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984.
"The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
24, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hall, R.E. & Mankiw, N.G., 1993.
"Nominal Income Targeting,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1650, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Singh, Ajit, 1999. "Global economic trends, development and social policy at Copenhagen plus five," MPRA Paper 53557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eagle, David M., 2012. "Nominal GDP targeting for a speedier economic recovery," MPRA Paper 39821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stan du Plessis & Malan Rietveld, 2013. "Should inflation targeting be abandoned in favour of nominal income targeting?," Working Papers 12/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattarai, Keshab & Mallick, Sushanta, 2013. "Impact of China's currency valuation and labour cost on the US in a trade and exchange rate model," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 40-59.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:21-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muneesh Kapur & Michael Debabrata Patra, 2012. "Alternative Monetary Policy Rules for India," IMF Working Papers 12/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Brayton, Flint & Tinsley, P. A., 1996. "Effective interest rate policies for price stability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 289-314, April.
- Koenig, Evan F., 2011. "Monetary policy, financial stability, and the distribution of risk," Working Papers 1111, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.