Short period and long period in macroeconomics: an awkward distinction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
- A. O’Hagan, 1997. "Properties of intrinsic and fractional Bayes factors," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 101-118, June.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2005. "A bayesian semi-parametric approach for cost-effectiveness analysis in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0046, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2003. "Semi-parametric modelling for costs of helt care technologies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0034, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Anthony O'Hagan & John W. Stevens, 2003. "Assessing and comparing costs: how robust are the bootstrap and methods based on asymptotic normality?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 33-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .