Measures of Risk Aversion and Comparative Statics of Industry Equilibrium
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Economic analysis of pesticide regulation in the U.S. apple industry," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013606, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Yang-Che, 2020. "Equilibrium in natural catastrophe insurance market under disaster-resistant technologies, financial innovations and government interventions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 116-128.
- Guy Meunier, 2014. "Risk Aversion and Technology Portfolios," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(4), pages 347-365, June.
- Kar, Saibal & Mukherjee, Vivekananda, 2006. "Entrepreneurial culture, occupational choice and tax policy," MPRA Paper 24104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cukrowski, Jacek & Aksen, Ernest, 2003. "Perfect competition and intra-industry trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 101-108, January.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Ye, Yang, 2019. "The impact of uncertainty on the number of businesses," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Cherchye, L. & Post, G.T., 2001. "Methodological Advances in Dea," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-53-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Krishna Kala M & Tan Ling Hui & Ranjan Ram, 2004.
"Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Ms. Kala Krishna & Mr. Ram Ranjan & Ms. Ling H Tan, 2001. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," IMF Working Papers 2001/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan & Ram Ranjan, 2002. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," NBER Working Papers 8796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meunier, Guy, 2013.
"Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 866-874.
- Guy Meunier, 2013. "Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market," Working Papers hal-00906944, HAL.
- Guy Meunier, 2013. "Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market," Post-Print hal-02646565, HAL.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Lim, Chin, 1982. "Long-run industry equilibrium with uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 139-145.
- Drago, Robert & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1996. "On the incidence of profit sharing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 129-138, October.
- Piccolo, Salvatore, 2011.
"A note on free entry under uncertainty: The role of asymmetric information,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 256-259, June.
- Salvatore Piccolo, 2010. "A Note on Free Entry under Uncertainty: on the Role of Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers 250, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2013.
"Taxation and corporate risk-taking,"
1316, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2017. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6566, CESifo.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2014. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Discussion Papers in Economics 20977, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi & Sugeta, Hajime, 2016. "Tax versus emissions trading scheme in the long run," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 12-24.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 1996. "Does uncertainty influence the number of firms in an industry?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 229-236, February.
- Meyer, Jack & Robison, Lindon J., 1989. "Equilibrium Land Prices Under Risk," 1989 Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk Meeting, April 9-12, 1989, Sanibel Island, Florida 271530, Regional Research Projects > S-232: Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk.
- Geoffrey Turnbull, 1993. "Incentive compatibility and the quantity-setting competitive firm under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 77-90, February.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Equilibrium in production and futures markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 399-418.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2002. "Union Contracts and the Firm's Financial Structure," Working Papers 2002_12, York University, Department of Economics.
- Suchan Chae & Paul Heidhues, 2004. "Buyers' Alliances for Bargaining Power," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 731-754, December.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Free Entry under Uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 39-63, July.
- Osswald, Benjamin & Sureth, Caren, 2018. "Do country risk factors attenuate the effect of taxes on corporate risk-taking?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 235, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Finkelshtain, Israel & Hewitt, Julie, 1990. "Relaxing The Expected Utility Hypothesis And Entry/Exit Decisions Of The Risk-Averse Firm," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271061, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Stochastic technologies and the adoption decision," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 437-453, December.
- Jacek Cukrowski, 2002. "Privatizing a service sector: where to start?," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2002(3), pages 269-279.
- Asplund, Marcus, 2002.
"Risk-averse firms in oligopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 995-1012, September.
- Asplund, Marcus, 1995. "Risk-Averse Firms in Oligopoly," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 69, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Feb 2000.
- Biing‐Shiunn Yang & Chao‐Cheng Mai, 2009. "Löschian competition under demand uncertainty," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 765-784, November.
- GEORGANTZIS, Nikolaos & moner-colonques, Rafael & ORTS, Vicente & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, José J., 2012. "Theoretical and experimental insights on firms’ internationalization decisions under uncertainty," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2012041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium of an Industry with Labor Managed Firms and Price Risk," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Dan Bernhardt & Mahdi Rastad, 2016. "Collusion Under Risk Aversion and Fixed Costs," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 808-834, December.
- Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Andaluz-Funcia, Joaquín & Gil-Sanz, Agustín, 2011. "An experiment on spatial competition with endogenous pricing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 74-83, January.
- Duncan, John & Myers, Robert J., 1997. "Crop Insurance Under Catastrophic Risk," Staff Paper Series 201213, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boff, Hugo Pedro & Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro da Costa, 1998. "Cournot Competition Under Knightian Uncertainty," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 18(2), November.
- Ekelund, Jesper & Johansson, Edvard & Jarvelin, Marjo-Riitta & Lichtermann, Dirk, 2005. "Self-employment and risk aversion--evidence from psychological test data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 649-659, October.
- Yasunori Ishii, 1991. "On the theory of monopolistic competition under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 21-32, February.
- Haruna, Shoji, 1996. "Industry equilibrium, uncertainty, and futures markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-70.