Perfect Competition and Intra-Industry Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1986. "Measures of Risk Aversion and Comparative Statics of Industry Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 524-529, June.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gormsen, Christian, 2009.
"Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade,"
09-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00678264, HAL.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "Intransparent markets and intra-industry trade," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
Keywordsreasons for trade; intra-industry trade; demand uncertainty; risk aversion; market diversification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:ceuwps:0040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .