Citations for "Compensating Variation, Consumer's Surplus, and Welfare"
by Chipman, John S & Moore, James C
- Keir G. Armstrong, 2004. "A Graphical Depiction of Hicksian Partial-Equilibrium Welfare Analysis," Carleton Economic Papers 04-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Roe, Terry L. & Sexauer, Benjamin & Kinsey, Jean D., 1981. "The Cost Of Inaccurate Consumer Information: The Case Of The Epa Mileage Figures," Staff Papers 13511, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "On the geometry of luxury," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Oded Hochman, 2012. "Welfare Estimation In A General Equilibrium Model With Cites," Working Papers 1213, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & John C. Hlinko & Theodore J.F. Lubke, 1996.
"From Each According to His Surplus: Equi-Proportionate Sharing of Commodity Tax Burdens,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, James Jr. & Hlinko, John C. & Lubke, Theodore J. F., 1995. "From each according to his surplus: Equi-proportionate sharing of commodity tax burdens," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 417-428, November.
- Garcia, Cristina, 1982. "Problems With The Treatment Of Time In The Travel Cost Method," Staff Papers 13408, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "Differential duality," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Viauroux, Christelle, 2007. "Structural estimation of congestion costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Hayashi, Takashi, .
"Money metric utilitarianism,"
1295, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003.
"Judging agricultural policies: a survey,"
Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, May.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, . "Midiendo El Coste Marginal En Bienestar De Una Reforma Impositiva," Working Papers 32-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Alan Abouchar, 1982. "Marshall, Consumer Surplus, and the Marginal Utility of Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 79-82, Jan-Mar.
- McFadden, Daniel, 2012. "Economic juries and public project provision," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 116-126.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore & Myers, Robert J., 1989. "On Supply Side Option Value," Staff Papers 13341, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hoehn, John P. & Randall, Alan, 1985. "A Theory of Benefit Cost Analysis for Complex Regulatory Programs," Staff Papers 200901, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sexauer, Benjamin & Roe, Terry L. & Kinsey, Jean D., 1981. "The Cost Of Inaccurate Automobile Mileage Information," Staff Papers 14056, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- José Manuel González Páramo, 2003. "Midiendo el coste marginal en bienestar de una reforma impositiva," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 115-147, September.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1995. "What is the Coase Theorem?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-74, May.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2004.
"Benefit-Cost in a Benevolent Society,"
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Norton, George W., 1986. "Evaluating Privately Funded Public Research: An Example With Poultry And Eggs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Arjan Ruijs, 2009. "Welfare and Distribution Effects of Water Pricing Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 161-182, June.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1985.
"The theory of excess burden and optimal taxation,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-127
- Schmid, A. Allan, 2004. "Economic Analysis And Efficiency In Public Expenditure," Staff Papers 11776, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Huang, Wen-Yuan & Eswaramoorthy, K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1987. "Computing an Asymmetric Competitive Market Equilibrium," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Robledo, Julio R. & Wagener, Andreas, 2007. "No spurious welfare gains from taxation: A further argument for the equivalent variation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 325-330, September.
- Kayam, Saime S., 2011. "Influence of institutional factors and wage-setting mechanism in a dual labour market with currency union: Northern Cyprus," MPRA Paper 39154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & John A. Weymark, 2006. "Hicksian Surplus Measures of Individual Welfare Change When There is Price and Income Uncertainty," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0618, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Roe, Terry L. & Sexauer, Benjamin, 1980. "Imperfect Information, Consumer Theory, And Allocative Error In Consumption," Staff Papers 13742, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Randall, Alan, 1982. "Economic Surplus Concepts and Their Use in Benefit Cost Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(02), August.