A Theory of Benefit Cost Analysis for Complex Regulatory Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-561, May.
- Bockstael, Nancy E & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1983. "Welfare Measurement in the Household Production Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 806-814, September.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1981. "On the bias in flexible functional forms and an essentially unbiased form : The fourier flexible form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-245, February.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- A. Ronald Gallant, 1984. "The Fourier Flexible Form," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 204-208.
- Chipman, John S & Moore, James C, 1980. "Compensating Variation, Consumer's Surplus, and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 933-949, December.
- Lave, Lester B, 1984. "Controlling Contradictions among Regulations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 471-475, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013. "Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor [Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development, India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761, Elsevier.
- Hyowon Kim & Dong Soo Kim & Greg M. Allenby, 2020. "Benefit Formation and Enhancement," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 419-468, December.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"Consumer preferences and demand systems,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 210-224, December.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200801, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," MPRA Paper 8413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bowker, James Michael & Starbuck, C. Meghan & English, Donald B.K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Rosenberger, Randall S. & McCollum, Daniel W., 2009. "Estimating the Net Economic Value of National Forest Recreation: An Application of the National Visitor Use Monitoring Database," Faculty Series 59603, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan & Miwa Hattori, 2015.
"A model to evaluate vehicle emission incentive policies in Japan,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 79-108, January.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan & Miwa Hattori, 2014. "A Model to Evaluate Vehicle Emission Incentive Policies in Japan," NBER Working Papers 20333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irz, Xavier & Mazzocchi, Mario & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2015.
"Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 187-237, March.
- IRZ, Xavier & MAZZOCCHI, Mario & REQUILLART, Vincent & SOLER, Louis-Georges, . "Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 96(1).
- Xavier IRZ & Mario MAZZOCCHI & Vincent RÉQUILLART & Louis-Georges SOLER, 2015. "Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 187-237.
- Xavier Irz & Mario Mazzocchi & Vincent Requillart & Louis-Georges Soler, 2015. "Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01884941, HAL.
- Kanchanaroek, Yingluk & Termansen, Mette & Quinn, Claire, 2013. "Property rights regimes in complex fishery management systems: A choice experiment application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 363-373.
- Richard T. Carson & Miko_aj Czajkowski, 2014. "The discrete choice experiment approach to environmental contingent valuation," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 9, pages 202-235, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Van Kooten, G. C., 1987. "The Economic Impacts on Consumers of Government Intervention in the Poultry and Egg Sectors: A Comparison of Alternative Welfare Measures," Working Papers 243873, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Ye Feng & Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2013.
"Vehicle choices, miles driven, and pollution policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 4-29, August.
- Ye Feng & Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Vehicle Choices, Miles Driven, and Pollution Policies," NBER Working Papers 11553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lew, Daniel K., 1999. "Multi-Purpose Trip Valuation in Recreation Demand Models: Some Methodological Approaches," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 271486, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hines, James Jr., 2002. "Taxation and economic efficiency," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 21, pages 1347-1421, Elsevier.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Roe, Terry L. & Sexauer, Benjamin, 1980. "Imperfect Information, Consumer Theory, And Allocative Error In Consumption," Staff Papers 13742, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bonnet, Céline & Richards, Timothy J., 2016. "Models of Consumer Demand for Differentiated Products," TSE Working Papers 16-741, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Viauroux, Christelle, 2007. "Structural estimation of congestion costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Frontuto Vito, 2012. "Residential Energy Demand: a Multiple Discrete-Continuous Extreme Value Model using Italian Expenditure Data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201203, University of Turin.
- Batarce, Marco, 2016. "Estimation of urban bus transit marginal cost without cost data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 241-262.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.