Risks at work: the demand and supply sides of government redistribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:5:y:2000:i:2:p:9-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lloyd & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2000. "Introduction," Chapters,in: China in the Global Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:04:p:859-874_40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rehm, Philipp, 2005. "Citizen support for the Welfare State: Determinants of preferences for income redistribution," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2005-02, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leslie McCall & Lane Kenworthy, 2007. "Inequality, Public Opinion, and Redistribution," LIS Working papers 459, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Laura Sabani, 2009. "The Politics of Social Protection: Social Expenditure versus Markets' Regulation," Working Papers 116, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Opinion; Preferences; Redistribution; Varieties of Capitalism; Partisanship; Unemployment; Occupations;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbism:spii200515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .