Handelsplattformen im Internet: Eine Literaturstudie zur empirischen Evidenz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Overby & Sandy Jap, 2009. "Electronic and Physical Market Channels: A Multiyear Investigation in a Market for Products of Uncertain Quality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 940-957, June.
- Lu Yaobin & Zhou Tao & Bin Wang, 2007. "A Comparison of Prices in Electronic Markets and Traditional Markets of China," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 67-83, September.
- Colin Campbell & Gautam Ray & Waleed A. Muhanna, 2005. "Search and Collusion in Electronic Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 497-507, March.
- Luis Garicano & Steven N. Kaplan, 2001.
"The Effects of Business-to-Business E-Commerce on Transaction Costs,"
NBER Chapters,in: E-commerce, pages 463-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garicano, Luis & Kaplan, Steven N, 2001. "The Effects of Business-to-Business E-Commerce on Transaction Costs," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 463-485, December.
- Luis Garicano & Steven N. Kaplan, 2000. "The Effects of Business-to-Business E-Commerce on Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 8017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antony, Jürgen & Entorf, Horst, 2002. "Zur Gültigkeit der Abschreckung im Sinne der ökonomischen Theorie der Kriminalität: Grundzüge einer Meta-Studie," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 116, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Oliver Fabel & Erik Lehmann, 2002. "Adverse Selection and Market Substitution by Electronic Trade," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 175-193.
- Joakim Kalvenes & Amit Basu, 2006. "Design of Robust Business-to-Business Electronic Marketplaces with Guaranteed Privacy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(11), pages 1721-1736, November.
- Wheatley, W. Parker & Buhr, Brian L., 2005. "After the Bubble: The Survival and Ownership of Internet Marketplaces for Farmers and Agribusiness," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Mikhael Shor, 2003. "Game Theory .net," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 388-388, December.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2004. "Business-to-business electronic marketplaces: Joining a public or creating a private," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 99-112.
- Young Jun Choi & Chung Suk Suh, 2005. "The death of physical distance: An economic analysis of the emergence of electronic marketplaces," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(4), pages 597-614, November.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Marri, H. B. & McGaughey, R. E. & Nebhwani, M. D., 2002. "E-commerce and its impact on operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 185-197, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wwuifg:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.