The death of physical distance: An economic analysis of the emergence of electronic marketplaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Saavedra, Luz A., 2001.
"Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 54(2), pages 203-230, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Luz A. Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0357, Econometric Society.
- Alm, James & McKee, Michael J. & Skidmore, Mark, 1993. "Fiscal Pressure, Tax Competition, and the Introduction of State Lotteries," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(4), pages 463-476, December.
- Abrams, Burton A & Settle, Russell F, 1993. "Pressure-Group Influence and Institutional Change: Branch-Banking Legislation during the Great Depression," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 687-705, December.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- P Bodson & D Peeters, 1975.
"Estimation of the Coefficients of a Linear Regression in the Presence of Spatial Autocorrelation. An Application to a Belgian Labour-Demand Function,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 7(4), pages 455-472, June.
- P Bodson & D Peeters, 1975. "Estimation of the coefficients of a linear regression in the presence of spatial autocorrelation. An application to a Belgian labour-demand function," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(4), pages 455-472, April.
- Alm, James & McKee, Michael J. & Skidmore, Mark, 1993. "Fiscal Pressure, Tax Competition, and the Introduction of State Lotteries," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(4), pages 463-76, December.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd & Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 2003. "The participation decision versus the level of participation in an environmental treaty: a spatial probit analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 337-362, February.
- Kane, Edward J, 1996. "De Jure Interstate Banking: Why Only Now?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 141-161, May.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Philip E. Strahan, 2003. "The real effects of U.S. banking deregulation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 111-128.
- Case, Anne, 1992. "Neighborhood influence and technological change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 491-508, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Rochelandet & Silvio H. T. Tai, 2016.
"Do privacy laws affect the location decisions of internet firms? Evidence for privacy havens,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 339-368, October.
- ROCHELANDET, Fabrice & TAI, Silvio H.T., 2012. "Do privacy laws affect the location decisions of internet firms? evidence for privacy havens," MPRA Paper 37354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rach, Sabine & Tschöpel, Michael, 2011. "Handelsplattformen im Internet: Eine Literaturstudie zur empirischen Evidenz," Arbeitspapiere 112, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:84:y:2005:i:4:p:597-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.