The effects of cultural distance on multi-unit firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, November.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordan I. Siegel & Amir N. Licht & Shalom H. Schwartz, 2013. "Egalitarianism, Cultural Distance, and Foreign Direct Investment: A New Approach," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 1174-1194, August.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-02-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2016-02-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2016-02-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2016-02-17 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2016-02-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc15:112925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .