The Multinational Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZHU Lianming & ITO Koji & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2016. "Global Sourcing in the Wake of Disaster: Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," Discussion papers 16089, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Santacreu-Vasut, Estefania & Teshima, Kensuke, 2016. "Foreign employees as channel for technology transfer: Evidence from MNC's subsidiaries in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 92-112.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2016.
"Cross-border M&As and innovative activity of acquiring and target firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-15.
- Joel Stiebale, 2014. "Cross-Border M&As and Innovative Activity of Acquiring and Target Firms," Discussion Papers 2014-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2015. "Cross-Border M&As and Innovative Activity of Acquiring and Target Firms," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112898, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2014. "Cross-border M&As and innovative activity of acquiring and target firms," DICE Discussion Papers 158, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Chen, Xiaoping & Lu, Yi & Zhu, Lianming, 2017.
"Product cycle, contractibility, and global sourcing,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 283-296.
- Xiaoping Chen & Yi Lu & Lianming Zhu, 2016. "Product Cycle, Contractibility and Global Sourcing," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1604, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Zadia M Feliciano & Robert E Lipsey, 2017.
"Foreign Entry into US Manufacturing by Takeovers and the Creation of New Firms,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Zadia Feliciano, 2002. "Foreign Entry into U.S. Manufacturing by Takeovers and the Creation of New Firms," NBER Working Papers 9122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Zhao Zhao, 2014. "Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Firms in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4872, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Manuel Marcias & Daniel Mirza & Olga Pindyuk & Iulia Siedschlag & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2016. "The Evolving Composition of Intra-EU Trade," wiiw Research Reports 414, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i::p:s179-s205 is not listed on IDEAS
- AntrÃ s, Pol & Yeaple, Stephen R., 2014.
"Multinational Firms and the Structure of International Trade,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Pol Antràs & Stephen R.Yeaple, 2013. "Multinational Firms and the Structure of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 18775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; horizontal integration; vertical integration; internalization; offshoring;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:5:y:2013:p:193-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.