Welche Unternehmen profitieren vom Euro?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aggarwal, Raj, 2001. "Using economic profit to assess performance: a metric for modern firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-60.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2016. "Economics of Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 11, number 9780198739876.
- Matthew Rabin, 2000.
"Risk Aversion and Expected-Utility Theory: A Calibration Theorem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1281-1292, September.
- Matthew Rabin., 2000. "Risk Aversion and Expected-Utility Theory: A Calibration Theorem," Economics Working Papers E00-279, University of California at Berkeley.
- Matthew Rabin, 2001. "Risk Aversion and Expected Utility Theory: A Calibration Theorem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7667, David K. Levine.
- Matthew Rabin, 2001. "Risk Aversion and Expected-Utility Theory: A Calibration Theorem," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0012001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabin, Matthew, 2000. "Risk Aversion and Expected-Utility Theory: A Calibration Theorem," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt731230f8, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Fornaro, Luca, 2015. "Financial crises and exchange rate policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 202-215.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia López Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2012.
"Currency misalignments and growth: a new look using nonlinear panel data methods,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(27), pages 3503-3511, September.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: a New Look Using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Working Papers 2009-17, CEPII research center.
- Sophie Bereau & Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valerie Mignon, 2011. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: A New Look using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Post-Print hal-00709558, HAL.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: A New Look using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Post-Print hal-01385803, HAL.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Some Aspects of the Pure Theory of Corporate Finance: Bankruptcies and Take-Overs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 458-482, Autumn.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2015. "Which currency is best for business in a small country?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 5/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- repec:mes:challe:v:39:y:1996:i:5:p:11-17 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2017. "The Euro from a business perspective," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 3/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2015-09-18 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2015-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:82015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.