Taxation and Corporation Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Martin Feldstein, 1978. "The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 29-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoven, John B, 1976. "The Incidence and Efficiency Effects of Taxes on Income from Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-793, December.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1983.
"Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 116-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector," NBER Working Papers 0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Some Aspects of the Pure Theory of Corporate Finance: Bankruptcies and Take-Overs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 458-482, Autumn.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1973. "Taxation, corporate financial policy, and the cost of capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Fullerton & Roger H. Gordon, 1983.
"A Reexamination of Tax Distortions in General Equilibrium Models,"
NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 369-426
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Roger H. Gordon, 1981. "A Reexamination of Tax Distortions in General Equilibrium Models," NBER Working Papers 0673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1982. "Effects of Regulation on Utility Financing: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 0866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean Holly & Emiliano Santoro, 2007.
"Financial Fragility, Heterogeneous Firms and the Cross Section of the Business Cycle,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
96, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Holly, S. & Santoro, E., 2008. "Financial Fragility, Heterogeneous Firms and the Cross Section of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0846, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Daniel Frisch, 1983. "Issues in the Taxation of Foreign Source Income," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 289-332 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford, 1981. "Issues in the Design of Saving and Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agliari, Anna & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Lenci, Stefano, 2006. "The complex dynamics of financially constrained heterogeneous firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 784-803, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.