Waiting times for outpatient treatment in Germany: New experimental evidence from primary data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siciliani, Luigi & Moran, Valerie & Borowitz, Michael, 2014.
"Measuring and comparing health care waiting times in OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 292-303.
- Luigi Siciliani & Valerie Moran & Michael Borowitz, 2013. "Measuring and Comparing Health Care Waiting Times in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Hurst, Jeremy, 2005. "Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: a comparative analysis of policies in 12 OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, May.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, 2012.
"Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 37(4), pages 609-632, October.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, "undated". "Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care," Working Papers 2011/03, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University of Hamburg.
- Roll, Kathrin & Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2011. "Effect of type of insurance and income on waiting time for outpatient care," hche Research Papers 2011/03, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Christoph Schwierz & Achim Wübker & Ansgar Wübker & Björn Kuchinke, 2011. "Discrimination in waiting times by insurance type and financial soundness of German acute care hospitals," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 405-416, October.
- Lindsay, Cotton M & Feigenbaum, Bernard, 1984. "Rationing by Waiting Lists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 404-417, June.
- Luigi Siciliani & Rossella Verzulli, 2009. "Waiting times and socioeconomic status among elderly Europeans: evidence from SHARE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1295-1306.
More about this item
KeywordsWaiting times; outpatient care; Germany; public health insurance; private health insurance;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2017-04-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2017-04-23 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:rwirep:683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwiesde.html .