The Great Transformation of Embeddedness: Karl Polanyi and the New Economic Sociology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckert, Jens, 2000. "Economic sociology in Germany," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 1(2), pages 2-7.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maucourant, Jérôme & Plociniczak, Sébastien, 2011. "Penser l’institution et le marché avec Karl Polanyi," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:40:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10603-017-9350-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Höpner, Martin & Schäfer, Armin, 2010. "Polanyi in Brussels? Embeddedness and the three dimensions of European economic integration," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Barry L. Isaac, 2012.
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2010. "Business regulation and red tape in the entrepreneurial economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 225, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2010. "E pluribus unum? Varieties and commonalities of capitalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Frerichs, Sabine, 2009. "The legal constitution of market society: Probing the economic sociology of law," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 10(3), pages 20-25.
- Vargas-Hernandez, José G., 2014.
"Reflections on the Impact of the New Economic, Sociological and Historical Institutionalism in Institutional Social Policy,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 202-215.
- José G. VARGAS-HERNANDEZ, 2014. "Reflections on the Impact of the New Economic, Sociological and Historical Institutionalism in Institutional Social Policy," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 202-215, December.
- Green, Mitchell, 2014. "Electrification in the Pacific Northwest and Problem of Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 59874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roth, Steffen, 2010. "Beyond the one best market: an essay on trans-economic exchange rates," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 66-79.
- Cardoso Machado, Nuno Miguel, 2011. "Karl Polanyi and the New Economic Sociology: Notes on the Concept of (Dis)embeddedness," MPRA Paper 48957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .