A process-oriented framework for the evaluation of managerial support systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desanctis, Gerardine & Jarvenpaa, Sirkka L., 1989. "Graphical presentation of accounting data for financial forecasting: An experimental investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 509-525, October.
- Blake Ives & Margrethe H. Olson, 1984. "User Involvement and MIS Success: A Review of Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 586-603, May.
- Kydd, C. T., 1989. "Cognitive biases in the use of computer-based decision support systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 335-344.
- Ramesh Sharda & Steve H. Barr & James C. McDonnell, 1988. "Decision Support System Effectiveness: A Review and an Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 139-159, February.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Brian L. Dos Santos & Martin L. Bariff, 1988. "A Study of User Interface Aids for Model-Oriented Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 461-468, April.
- Swanson, E Burton, 1982. "Measuring user attitudes in MIS research: a review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walterscheid, Heinz, 1994. "Ein entwicklungsorientierter Bewertungsansatz für Decision Support Systems," Discussion Papers, Series I 270, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp1:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.