Graphical presentation of accounting data for financial forecasting: An experimental investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:41-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahma Chekkar & Isabelle Martinez & Claire Gillet, 2013. "Une étude expérimentale des formats de présentation de la performance : tableaux versus graphiques," Post-Print hal-01002935, HAL.
- Flora Mui¤o V zquez & ?Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity capital?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0039, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2008. "The interplay between cost accounting knowledge and presentation formats in cost-based decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 582-602, August.
- Webby, Richard & O'Connor, Marcus, 1996. "Judgemental and statistical time series forecasting: a review of the literature," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 91-118, March.
- Wan Ying Hill & Margaret Milner, 2003. "Guidelines for graphical displays in financial reporting," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 135-157.
- Vetschera, Rudolf & Walterscheid, Heinz, 1993. "A process-oriented framework for the evaluation of managerial support systems," Discussion Papers, Series I 264, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:9-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:274:y:2019:i:2:p:574-600 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence, Michael & Goodwin, Paul & O'Connor, Marcus & Onkal, Dilek, 2006. "Judgmental forecasting: A review of progress over the last 25 years," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 493-518.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:14:y:1989:i:5-6:p:509-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.