Disparities in prices and income across German NUTS 3 regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raquel Arévalo & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2006. "On the Imputation of Rental Prices to Owner-occupied Housing," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 830-861, June.
- Gabriel Lee & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Bernhard Felderer & Christian Helmenstein, 2001.
"Austrian Demography and Housing Demand: Is There a Connection,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 259-276, September.
- Gabriel Lee & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 1998. "Austrian Demography and Housing Demand: Is There a Connection?," ERES eres1998_124, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Raymond Tse & C. W. Ho & S. Ganesan, 1999. "Matching housing supply and demand: an empirical study of Hong Kong's market," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 625-633.
- Charles L. Schultze, 2003. "The Consumer Price Index: Conceptual Issues and Practical Suggestions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark & Robert Sonora, 1998.
"Price Level Convergence Among United States Cities: Lessons for the European Central Bank,"
32, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark & Robert J. Sonora, 2000. "Price Level Convergence Among United States Cities: Lessons for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 7681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark & Robert Sonora, 1999. "Price Level Convergence Among United States Cities: Lessons for the European Central Bank," Working Papers 99-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weil, David N., 1989.
"The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1988. "The Baby Boom, The Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 2794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Busetti & Silvia Fabiani & Andrew Harvey, 2006. "Convergence of Prices and Rates of Inflation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 863-877, December.
- Ajit Dayanandan & Mukesh Ralhan, 2005. "Price Index Convergence Among Provinces and Cities of Canada: 1978 - 2001," Econometrics Working Papers 0504, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Triplett, Jack E, 2001. "Should the Cost-of-Living Index Provide the Conceptual Framework for a Consumer Price Index?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 311-334, June.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1990. "Demographics of individual housing demand," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James, 1998. "Estimating the Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: A Comparison of Traditional and Lorenz-Concentration Curve Methodologies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 328-342, December.
- Mayo, Stephen K., 1981. "Theory and estimation in the economics of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-116, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifodre:v:17:y:2010:i:02:p:s.5-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Cadil & Petr Mazouch & Petr Musil & Jana Kramulova, 2014. "True regional purchasing power: evidence from the Czech Republic," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 241-256, June.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2007. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?: Paneleconometric Evidence Based on German Districts," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 754, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Weiß, Dominik, 2008. "Mietpreise und Lebensqualität: Ist das Wohnen in Ostdeutschland wirklich günstig?," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Reinhold Kosfeld & Alexander Werner, 2008. "Die Lohnkurve in Deutschland unter Berücksichtigung des regionalen Preisniveaus," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200810, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional price level; econometric price models; price disparities; real income disparities;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kasvdb:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekasde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.