On the Imputation of Rental Prices to Owner-occupied Housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hill, Robert J. & Syed, Iqbal A., 2016.
"Hedonic price–rent ratios, user cost, and departures from equilibrium in the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 60-72.
- Robert J. Hill & Iqbal A. Syed, 2012. "Hedonic Price-Rent Ratios, User Cost, and Departures from Equilibrium in the Housing Market," Graz Economics Papers 2012-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Hill & Iqbal A. Syed, 2014. "Hedonic Price-Rent Ratios, User Cost, and Departures from Equilibrium in the Housing Market," Graz Economics Papers 2014-03, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Robert Hill & Iqbal A. Syed, 2012. "Hedonic Price-Rent Ratios, User Cost, and Departures from Equilibrium in the Housing Market," Discussion Papers 2012-45, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Larsen, Erling Røed & Sommervoll, Dag Einar, 2010. "Using house prices to compute the price of housing in the CPI," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 238-240, March.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2015.
"Homevoters vs. leasevoters: A spatial analysis of airport effects,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 85-99.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Homevoters vs. Leasevoters: A Spatial Analysis of Airport Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Homevoters vs. leasevoters: a spatial analysis of airport effects," Working Papers 2013/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- HILL Robert J. & STEURER Miriam & WALTL Sofie R., 2018. "Owner Occupied Housing in the CPI and Its Impact On Monetary Policy During Housing Booms and Busts," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-05, LISER.
- Laura Blow & Lars Nesheim, 2009. "A retail price index including the shadow price of owner occupied housing," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Lauridsen, Jørgen, 2007. "Disparities in prices and income across German NUTS 3 regions," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 93, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:830-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .