Regionale Preisunterschiede in den alten und neuen Ländern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludwig, Udo & Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Grunert, Ruth & Haschke, Ingrid & Loose, Brigitte, 2003. "Ostdeutsche Wirtschaft: Produktion 2003 wieder im Plus," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 9(8), pages 227-246.
- Uwe Blien & Hermann Gartner & Heiko Stüber & Katja Wolf, 2009. "Regional price levels and the agglomeration wage differential in western Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 71-88, March.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2008.
"Disparities in Prices and Income across German NUTS 3 Regions,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 54(2), pages 123-141.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Lauridsen, Jørgen, 2007. "Disparities in prices and income across German NUTS 3 regions," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 93, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsPreisdifferenzierung; Regionalökonomie; Alte Bundesländer; Neue Bundesländer; Deutschland;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:17:y:2010:i:02:p:s.5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.