Bread and bullets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Akerlof, George & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullet," CEPR Discussion Papers 11132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullets," IZA Discussion Papers 9701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George A. Akerlof & Dennis Snower, 2016. "Bread and Bullets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5747, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Akerlof George A & Kranton Rachel, 2010. "Identity Economics," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-3, June.
- Richard E. Ericson, 1991. "The Classical Soviet-Type Economy: Nature of the System and Implications for Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 11-27, Fall.
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, 2004. "Social norms and human cooperation," Macroeconomics 0409026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph R. Priester & Richard E. Petty & Kiwan Park, 2007. "Whence Univalent Ambivalence? From the Anticipation of Conflicting Reactions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 11-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Della Giusta & Sarah Jewell & Danica Vukadinovic Greetham, 2017. "Beliefs, Exams and Social Media: A Study of Girls and Boys in the UK," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2017-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Dohse, Dirk & Lim, Cheng Yee, 2016. "Macro-geographic location and internet adoption in poor countries: What is behind the persistent digital gap?," Kiel Working Papers 2067, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dorian Jullien, 2018.
"Under Risk, Over Time, Regarding Other People: Language and Rationality Within Three Dimensions
[Face au risque, dans le temps, par rapport aux autres : langage et rationalité dans trois dimensions," Post-Print halshs-01651042, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsnarrative; motivation; attention; prediction; identity; social assignment;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E03 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2016-02-29 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2016-02-29 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2016-02-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EVO-2016-02-29 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2016-02-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-02-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-02-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:2022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .