Report NEP-CBE-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Schwardmann & Joël van der Weele, 2016. "Deception and Self-Deception," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-012/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Faillo & Matteo Rizzolli & Stephan Tontrup, 2016. "Thou shalt not steal (from hard-working people)An experiment on respect for property claims," Econometica Working Papers wp58, Econometica.
- Alisa Frik & Alexia Gaudeul, 2016. "Privacy protection, risk attitudes, and the need for control: An experimental study," CEEL Working Papers 1601, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Carlos Cueva Herrero & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás Lucas, 2016. "The disposition effect: who and when?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann, 2016. "More Is Not Always Better: An Experimental Individual-Level Validation of the Randomized Response Technique and the Crosswise Model," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 18, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Persson, Emil, 2016. "Frustration and Anger in Games: A First Empirical Test of the Theory," Working Papers in Economics 647, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tinghög, Gustav & Andersson, David, 2016. "Are Individuals Luck Egalitarians?: An Experiment on the Influence of Brute and Option Luck on Social Preferences," LiU Working Papers in Economics 1, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "The Efficiency of Crackdowns: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers halshs-01270808, HAL.
- Lise Vesterlund, 2015. "The Effect of Incentives on Real Effort: Evidence from the Slider Task," Working Paper 5661, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Alger, Ingela & Juarez, Laura & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2016. "Does informal risk sharing induce lower efforts? Evidence from lab-in-the-field experiments in rural Mexico," TSE Working Papers 16-623, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2016.
- Jonathan de Quidt & Francesco Fallucchi & Felix Koelle & Daniele Nosenzo & Simone Quercia, 2016. "Bonus versus Penalty: How Robust Are the Effects of Contract Framing?," Discussion Papers 2016-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Buyukboyaci, Muruvvet & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2016. "Coordination and Cheap Talk: Indirect versus Direct Messages," MPRA Paper 68964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and bullets," Kiel Working Papers 2022, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).