Rural water suppliers and efficiency: Empirical evidence from East and West Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul R, 1987. "Is Free Trade Passe?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 131-144, Fall.
- Isermeyer, Folkhard, 2001. "Die Agrarwende - was kann die Politik tun?," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 02/2001, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna, 1988. "High-Tech Trade Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 285-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiss, Piroska & Weingarten, Peter, 2003. "Cost of compliance with the aquis communautaire in the Hungarian dairy sector," IAMO Discussion Papers 55, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsLändliche Wasserversorgung; flexible funktionale Form; inputspezifische allokative Effizienz; Rural water supply; flexible functional form; input-specific allocative efficiency;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .