Alternative Soil Fertility Management Options in Malawi - An Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M.A. Keyzer, 1998. "Formulation and Spatial Aggregation of Agricultural Production Relationships within the Land Use Change (LUC) Model," Working Papers ir98092, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Andrew Dorward, 1999. "Farm size and productivity in Malawian smallholder agriculture," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 141-161.
- Jonathan Kydd, 1989. "Maize research in Malawi: Lessons from failure," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 112-144, January.
- Sauer, Johannes & Frohberg, Klaus & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2004. "Black-Box Frontiers and Implications for Development Policy Theoretical Considerations," Discussion Papers 18772, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, April.
- Smale, Melinda & Jayne, T.S., 2003. "Maize in Eastern and Southern Africa: 'seeds' of success in retrospect," EPTD discussion papers 97, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred, 2001. "Access to credit and its impact on welfare in Malawi:," Research reports 116, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ryan, David L. & Wales, Terence J., 2000. "Imposing local concavity in the translog and generalized Leontief cost functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 253-260, June.
- Minot, Nicholas & Kherallah, Mylène & Berry, Philippe, 2000.
"Fertilizer market reform and the determinants of fertilizer use in Benin and Malawi,"
MSSD discussion papers
40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minot, Nicholas & Kherallah, Mylène & Berry, Philippe, 2000. "Fertilizer market reform and the determinants of fertilizer use in Benin and Malawi," MTID discussion papers 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1986. "Functional forms in econometric model building," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1515-1566 Elsevier.
- Christopher Ackello-Ogutu & Quirino Paris & William A. Williams, 1985. "Testing a von Liebig Crop Response Function against Polynomial Specifications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 873-880.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Sub-Saharan Africa - Managing Land in a Changing Climate : An Operational Perspective for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2874, The World Bank.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Place, Frank & Pender, John & Mwanjololo, Majaliwa & Okhimamhe, Appollonia & Kato, Edward & Crespo, Susana & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Traore, Sibiry, 2011. "Climate risk management through sustainable land management in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsMalawi; smallholder agriculture; soil fertility management; yield response model; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .