Trans People, Transitioning, Mental Health, Life and Job Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTrans People; Transitioning; Gender Reassignment Surgery; Mental Health; Life Satisfaction; Job Satisfaction;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- K38 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Human Rights Law; Gender Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2019-10-21 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .