Returns to Investment in Education: The Case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harry Anthony Patrinos & George Psacharopoulos & TAysit Tansel, 2019. "Returns to Investment in Education: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2019/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Psacharopoulos, George & Tansel, Aysit, 2019. "Returns to Investment in Education: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 92933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrinos,Harry Anthony & Psacharopoulos,George & Tansel,Aysit, 2019. "Returns to Investment in Education : The Case of Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8789, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Returns to Education; Turkey;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.