Social Identity and Perceived Income Adequacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klonner, Stefan & Oldiges , Christian, 2014. "Safety Net for India's Poor or Waste of Public Funds? Poverty and Welfare in the Wake of the World's Largest Job Guarantee Program," Working Papers 0564, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769, November.
- Gupta, Bhanu & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2016.
"Local funds and political competition: Evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 14-30.
- Bhanu Gupta & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2014. "Local funds and political competition: Evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-042-14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Gupta, Bhanu & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2014. "Local Funds and Political Competition: Evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2015.
"Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2013. "Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:239-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2003.035576_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2012. "The political economy of implementing the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-015-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Smriti Sharma, 2013. "Entrepreneurship or Survival? Caste and Gender of Small Business in India," Working papers 228, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2011. "Identity Economics: How Our Identities Shape Our Work, Wages, and Well-Being," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9108, November.
- Milanovic, Branko & Jovanovic, Branko, 1999. "Changes in the Perception of the Poverty Line during the Depression in Russia, 1993-96," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(3), pages 539-559, September.
- Wildman, John, 2003. "Income related inequalities in mental health in Great Britain: analysing the causes of health inequality over time," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 295-312, March.
- World Bank, 2011. "Perspectives on Poverty in India : Stylized Facts from Survey Data," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2299.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2012. "The Impact of Indian Job Guarantee Scheme on Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsCaste; Perceptions; Income Adequacy; Discrimination; India;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2018-08-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2018-08-20 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2018-08-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.