Die Relevanz von Replikationen in der experimentellen Steuerforschung: Eine Replikationsstudie zu Wahrnehmungsverzerrungen bei Subventionen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lozza, Edoardo & Carrera, Sonia & Bosio, A. Claudio, 2010. "Perceptions and outcomes of a fiscal bonus: Framing effects on evaluations and usage intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 400-404, June.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 1980.
"Attitudes Toward Risk: Experimental Measurement in Rural India,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 395-407.
- Hans Binswanger, 1980. "Attitudes toward risk: Experimental measurement in rural india," Artefactual Field Experiments 00009, The Field Experiments Website.
- Pennings, Enrico, 2000. "Taxes and stimuli of investment under uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 383-391, February.
- Kniesner, Thomas J., 1997. "Replication? Yes. But how?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-119, June.
- David Wettstein & Israel Luski & Todd Kaplan, 2003. "Government policy towards multi-national corporations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(3), pages 1-8.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Venture Capital and Capital Gains Taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 47-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Greiner, 2004. "The Online Recruitment System ORSEE - A Guide for the Organization of Experiments in Economics," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Hartog, Joop & MaCurdy, Tom & Theeuwes, Jules, 1997. "Replication and re-analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 99-105, June.
- Danielova, Anna & Sarkar, Sudipto, 2011. "The effect of leverage on the tax-cut versus investment-subsidy argument," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 123-129.
- repec:feb:framed:00135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Kenny Z., 2006. "The impact of tax holidays on earnings management: An empirical study of corporate reporting behavior in a developing-economy framework," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 163-175.
- Epley, Nicholas & Gneezy, Ayelet, 2007. "The framing of financial windfalls and implications for public policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 36-47, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2003:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ackermann, Hagen & Fochmann, Martin & Mihm, Benedikt, 2013. "Biased effects of taxes and subsidies on portfolio choices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 23-26.
- Ackermann, Hagen, 2015. "How does the type of subsidization affect investments: Experimental evidence," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 185, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Head, C. Keith & Ries, John C. & Swenson, Deborah L., 1999. "Attracting foreign manufacturing: Investment promotion and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 197-218, March.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2012. "Attracting private investment: Tax reduction, investment subsidy, or both?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1780-1785.
- Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2012.
"Investment behavior and the biased perception of limited loss deduction in income taxation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 230-242.
- Martin Fochmann & Dirk Kiesewetter & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2010. "Investment Behavior and the Biased Perception of Limited Loss Deduction in Income Taxation," FEMM Working Papers 100004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bond, Eric W & Samuelson, Larry, 1986. "Tax Holidays as Signals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 820-826, September.
- Yu, Chia-Feng & Chang, Ta-Cheng & Fan, Chinn-Ping, 2007. "FDI timing: Entry cost subsidy versus tax rate reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 262-271, March.
- Pennings, Enrico, 2005. "How to maximize domestic benefits from foreign investments: the effect of irreversibility and uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 873-889, May.
- Hunter, John E, 2001. " The Desperate Need for Replications," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 149-158, June.
- M. Rosenboim & I. Luski & T. Shavit, 2008. "Behavioral approaches to optimal FDI incentives," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 601-607.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral Taxation; Subventionen; Steuervergünstigungen; Investitionsentscheidungen; Replikation/Metastudie;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arqudp:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.arqus.info/ .