Corporate governance and financial performance of companies in Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Financial Performance of Companies in Poland," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 251-259, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Lehmann & Jürgen Weigand, 2000. "Does the Governed Corporation Perform Better? Governance Structures and Corporate Performance in Germany," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 4(2), pages 157-195.
- Gugler, Klaus (ed.), 2001. "Corporate Governance and Economic Performance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245703.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Financial Performance And Corporate Governance In Microfinance: Who Drives Who? An Evidence From Asia," MPRA Paper 65327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julián Benavides Franco* & Samuel Mongrut Montalván, 2010. "Governance Codes: Facts Or Fictions? A Study Of Governance Codes In Colombia," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, December.
- Manel Kolsi & Hanen Ghorbel, 2011. "Effet des mécanismes de gouvernance sur la performance financière et boursière : Cas des entreprises canadiennes," Post-Print hal-00650537, HAL.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Does Social Performance Drives Corporate Governance Mechanism in MFIs? An Issue of Endogeneity," MPRA Paper 65312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; financial indicators; rating; ordered logit;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wse:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Owczarczuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxwawpl.html .