Governance Codes: Facts Or Fictions? A Study Of Governance Codes In Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2006.
"Corporate Governance and Financial Performance of Companies in Poland,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 251-259, May.
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2005. "Corporate governance and financial performance of companies in Poland," Working Papers 19, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Andrés Langebaek & Jaime Eduardo Ortíz, 2007. "Q De Tobin Y Gobierno Corporativo De Las Empresas Listadas En Bolsa," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003960, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; governance codes; agency theory; accounting performance; leverage.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:008473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.