Credit Risk Models - Do They Deliver Their Promises? A Quantitative Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gianluca Oderda & Michel M. Dacorogna & Tobias Jung, 2003. "Credit Risk Models - Do They Deliver Their Promises? A Quantitative Assessment," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 32(2), pages 177-195, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agarwal, Vineet & Taffler, Richard, 2008. "Comparing the performance of market-based and accounting-based bankruptcy prediction models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1541-1551, August.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:196-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denzler, Stefan M. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & McNeil, Alexander J., 2006.
"From default probabilities to credit spreads: Credit risk models do explain market prices,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 79-95, June.
- Stefan Denzler & Michel M. Dacorogna & Ulrich A. Mueller & Alexander McNeil, 2005. "From Default Probabilities To Credit Spreads: Credit Risk Models Do Explain Market Prices," Finance 0504011, EconWPA.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2015.
"“Sovereigns and banks in the euro area: a tale of two crises”,"
IREA Working Papers
201504, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2015. "Sovereigns and banks in the euro area: A tale of two crises," Working Papers 15-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2015.
"Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 161-184.
- Manish K. Singh & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries”," IREA Working Papers 201517, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Li, Ming-Yuan Leon & Miu, Peter, 2010. "A hybrid bankruptcy prediction model with dynamic loadings on accounting-ratio-based and market-based information: A binary quantile regression approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 818-833, September.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2018. "“Incorporating creditors' seniority into contingent claim models:Application to peripheral euro area countries”," IREA Working Papers 201803, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Nidhi Aggarwal & Manish Singh & Susan Thomas, 2012. "Do changes in distance-to-default anticipate changes in the credit rating?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Manish K. Singh & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "Forward looking banking stress in EMU countries," Working Papers 14-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
More about this item
Keywordscredit risk models; cumulative accuracy profile; risk modeling;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-06-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CMP-2003-06-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-06-25 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-06-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0306003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .