Report NEP-CFN-2003-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. Powers & David M. Schizer & Martin Shubik, 2003. "Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1413, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter Blum & Michel Dacorogna, 2003. "Dynamic Financial Analysis - Understanding Risk and Value Creation in Insurance," Risk and Insurance 0306002, EconWPA.
- Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2003. "Strategic Freedom, Constraint, and Symmetry in One-period Markets with Cash and Credit Payment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1420, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michel Dacorogna & Gianluca Oderda & Tobias Jung, 2003. "Credit Risk Models - Do They Deliver Their Promises? A Quantitative Assessment," Risk and Insurance 0306003, EconWPA.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2003. "Investment, Credit Rationing, and the Soft Budget Constraint: What Would a Well-Functioning Credit Market Look Like?," Microeconomics 0306003, EconWPA.
- Peter Boller & Michel Dacorogna & Hubert Niggli, 2003. "How Much Reinsurance Do You Really Need? A Case Study," Risk and Insurance 0306001, EconWPA.