How Much Reinsurance Do You Really Need? A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsreinsurance; alternative risk transfer; asset liability management; dynamic financial analysis;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-06-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CMP-2003-06-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2003-06-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-06-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0306001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .