Report NEP-RMG-2003-06-25This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2003. "Sovereign debt workouts with the IMF as delegated monitor - a common agency approach," Bank of England working papers 187, Bank of England.
- Michael R. Powers & David M. Schizer & Martin Shubik, 2003. "Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1413, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter Blum & Michel Dacorogna, 2003. "Dynamic Financial Analysis - Understanding Risk and Value Creation in Insurance," Risk and Insurance 0306002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Dacorogna & Peter Blum, 2003. "Extreme Moves in Foreign Exchange Rates and Risk Limit Setting," Risk and Insurance 0306004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Boller & Michel Dacorogna & Hubert Niggli, 2003. "How Much Reinsurance Do You Really Need? A Case Study," Risk and Insurance 0306001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen P Millard & Simon J Wells, 2003. "The role of asset prices in transmitting monetary and other shocks," Bank of England working papers 188, Bank of England.
- Michel Dacorogna & Gianluca Oderda & Tobias Jung, 2003. "Credit Risk Models - Do They Deliver Their Promises? A Quantitative Assessment," Risk and Insurance 0306003, University Library of Munich, Germany.