Dynamic Financial Analysis - Understanding Risk and Value Creation in Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myron S. Scholes, 2000. "Crisis and Risk Management," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 17-21, May.
- Lowe, Stephen P. & Stanard, James N., 1997. "An Integrated Dynamic Financial Analysis and Decision Support System for a Property Catastrophe Reinsurer1," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 339-371, November.
- Douglas Hodes & Sholom Feldblum & Antoine Neghaiwi, 1999. "The Financial Modeling of Property-Casualty Insurance Companies," North American Actuarial Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 41-69.
- Kaufmann, Roger & Gadmer, Andreas & Klett, Ralf, 2001. "Introduction to Dynamic Financial Analysis," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 213-249, May.
- William G. Tomek & Hikaru Hanawa Peterson, 2001. "Risk Management in Agricultural Markets: A Review," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(10), pages 953-985, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Blum & Michel Dacorogna & Lars Jaeger, 2003. "Performance and Risk Measurement Challenges For Hedge Funds: Empirical Considerations," Risk and Insurance 0311001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsreinsurance; dynamic financial analysis; insurance;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2003-06-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CMP-2003-06-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2003-06-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-06-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0306002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.