Screening For Cancer And Market Structure:A Multilevel Analysis For Mammogram And Pap-Smear Utilization In The U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenkel, D., 1988. "The Demand For Preventive Medical Care," Papers 3-88-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Harris Schlesinger & Emilio Venezian, 1986. "Insurance Markets with Loss-Prevention Activity: Profits, Market Structure, and Consumer Welfare," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 227-238, Summer.
- Debra Draper & Robert E. Hurley & Cara Lesser & Bradley C. Strunk, "undated". "The Changing Face of Managed Care," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9fdbb8db440a4577b75689504, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Laurence C. Baker & Martin L. Brown, 1999. "Managed Care, Consolidation Among Health Care Providers, and Health Care: Evidence from Mammography," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(2), pages 351-374, Summer.
- Robert E. Hurley & Bradley C. Strunk & Justin S. White, "undated". "The Puzzling Popularity of the PPO," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1074a434a3ec420987bd2a4aa, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMammogram; Pap-Smear; Utilization; Health Care Market; Multilevel Analysis.;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0503002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .