|Department of Economics University of Denver 2000 E. Asbury Avenue Denver, CO 80208|
|303 871 2244|
Department of Economics Denver, Colorado (United States)
University of Denver
: (303) 871-2685
General Classroom Building, Room 139, Denver, CO 80208
RePEc:edi:deduuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yavuz Yasar, 2005. "Screening For Cancer And Market Structure:A Multilevel Analysis For Mammogram And Pap-Smear Utilization In The U.S," HEW 0503002, EconWPA.
- Mark Lautzenheiser & Yavuz Yaşar, 2013. "Krugman Meets Marx and Keynes at the Baby-Sitting Co-op," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 24-37, March.
- Yavuz Yaşar, 2013. "The crisis in the Turkish pension system: a post Keynesian perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 131-152.
- Yavuz Yaşar, 2009. "It's the Prices, Stupid: The Underlying Problems of the U.S. Social Security System," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 843-865.
- Mark Lautzenheiser & Yavuz Yasar, 2005. "Teaching Macroeconomics by Bringing Marx into the Classroom," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 329-339, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yavuz Yasar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.