Managed Care, Consolidation Among Health Care Providers, and Health Care: Evidence from Mammography
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Propper, Carol & Croxson, Bronwyn & Shearer, Arran, 2002.
"Waiting times for hospital admissions: the impact of GP fundholding,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 227-252, March.
- Croxson, Bronwyn & Propper, Carol & Shearer, Arran, 2000. "Waiting Times for Hospital Admissions: the Impact of GP Fundholding," CEPR Discussion Papers 2489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Town & Douglas Wholey & Roger Feldman & Lawton R. Burns, 2005. "Did the HMO Revolution Cause Hospital Consolidation?," NBER Working Papers 11087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence C. Baker, 2000. "Managed Care and Technology Adoption in Health Care: Evidence from Magnetic Resonance Imaging," NBER Working Papers 8020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akosa Antwi Yaa & Gaynor Martin S & Vogt William B, 2009.
"A Bargain at Twice the Price? California Hospital Prices in the New Millennium,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Yaa Akosa Antw & Martin S. Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2009. "A Bargain at Twice the Price? California Hospital Prices in the New Millennium," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaa Akosa Antwi & Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2009. "A Bargain at Twice the Price? California Hospital Prices in the New Millennium," NBER Working Papers 15134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bokhari, Farasat A.S., 2009. "Managed care competition and the adoption of hospital technology: The case of cardiac catheterization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-237, March.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Brunt, Christopher S. & Bowblis, John R., 2014. "Health insurer market power and primary care consolidation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 61-65.
- Finocchiaro Castro, Massimo & Guccio, Calogero & Pignataro, Giacomo & Rizzo, Ilde, 2014. "The effects of reimbursement mechanisms on medical technology diffusion in the hospital sector in the Italian NHS," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 215-229.
- Huckman, Robert S., 2006.
"Hospital integration and vertical consolidation: An analysis of acquisitions in New York State,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 58-80, January.
- Robert S. Huckman, 2005. "Hospital Integration and Vertical Consolidation: An Analysis of Acquisitions in New York State," NBER Working Papers 11379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Picard, Pierre & Pouyet, Jerome, 2008. "Providers' affiliation, insurance and collusion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 170-186, January.
- Laurie J. Bates & Kankana Mukherjee & Rexford E. Santerre, 2010. "Medical Insurance Coverage and Health Production Efficiency," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(1), pages 211-229.
- Baker, Laurence C., 2001. "Managed care and technology adoption in health care: evidence from magnetic resonance imaging," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 395-421, May.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:168-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yavuz Yasar, 2005. "Screening For Cancer And Market Structure:A Multilevel Analysis For Mammogram And Pap-Smear Utilization In The U.S," HEW 0503002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:30:y:1999:i:summer:p:351-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.