Package Sizes, Tariffs, Quantity Discount and Premium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael L. Katz, 1983. "Non-uniform Pricing, Output and Welfare under Monopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 37-56.
- Michael L. Katz, 1984. "Nonuniform Pricing with Unobservable Numbers of Purchases," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 461-470.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babu Nahata & Serguei Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2003. "Self-Selection Under Non-Ordered Valuations: Type-Splitting, Envy-Cycles, Rationing And Efficiency," General Economics and Teaching 0307001, EconWPA.
- Babu Nahata & Serguei Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2003. "Informational Structure and Effciency in Monopoly," General Economics and Teaching 0307004, EconWPA.
- Nahata, Babu & Ringbom, Staffan, 2007. "Price discrimination using linear and nonlinear pricing simultaneously," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 267-271, May.
- Kimmo Berg & Harri Ehtamo, 2012. "Continuous learning methods in two-buyer pricing problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(3), pages 287-304, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:287-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kokovin, S. & Nahata, B. & Zhelobodko, E., 2011. "All Solution Graphs in Multidimensional Screening," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 10-38.
- Kokovin Sergey & Zhelobodko Evgeniy, 2008. "Diagnosing Efficiency of Distortion in Discrete Screening," EERC Working Paper Series 08/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal-agent; self-selection; nonlinear pricing; package pricing; Pareto efficiency;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0307002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.