Additivity in cost spanning tree problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004.
"Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 629, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Norde, Henk & Moretti, Stefano & Tijs, Stef, 2004.
"Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 84-97, April.
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games and Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM bcaf99d7-5b94-437f-a89c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2004.
"Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 87-101, January.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems," Game Theory and Information 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feltkamp, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1994. "On the irreducible core and the equal remaining obligations rule of minimum cost spanning extension problems," Discussion Paper 1994-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moulin Herve & Shenker Scott, 1994. "Average Cost Pricing versus Serial Cost Sharing: An Axiomatic Comparison," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 178-201, October.
- Stefano Moretti & Rodica Branzei & Henk Norde & Stef Tijs, 2004. "The P-value for cost sharing in minimum," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 47-61, April.
- Daniel Granot & Michael Maschler, 1998. "Spanning network games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 467-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk, 2006.
"Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 121-134, November.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W., 2004. "Obligation Rules for Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Situations and their Monotonicity Properties," Discussion Paper 2004-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gustavo Bergantinos & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2008. "On Some Properties of Cost Allocation Rules in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(3), pages 251-267, December.
More about this item
Keywordscost spanning tree problems additivity characterization;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0405001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.