Additivity in cost spanning tree problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004.
"Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 629, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Norde, Henk & Moretti, Stefano & Tijs, Stef, 2004.
"Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 84-97, April.
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games and Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM bcaf99d7-5b94-437f-a89c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2004.
"Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 87-101, January.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems," Game Theory and Information 0304001, EconWPA.
- Feltkamp, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1994. "On the irreducible core and the equal remaining obligations rule of minimum cost spanning extension problems," Discussion Paper 1994-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moulin Herve & Shenker Scott, 1994. "Average Cost Pricing versus Serial Cost Sharing: An Axiomatic Comparison," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 178-201, October.
- Stefano Moretti & Rodica Branzei & Henk Norde & Stef Tijs, 2004. "The P-value for cost sharing in minimum," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 47-61, April.
- Daniel Granot & Michael Maschler, 1998. "Spanning network games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 467-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk, 2006.
"Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 121-134, November.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W., 2004. "Obligation Rules for Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Situations and their Monotonicity Properties," Discussion Paper 2004-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gustavo Bergantinos & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2008. "On Some Properties of Cost Allocation Rules in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(3), pages 251-267, December.
More about this item
Keywordscost spanning tree problems additivity characterization;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0405001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .