Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Norde, Henk & Moretti, Stefano & Tijs, Stef, 2004. "Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 84-97, April.
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games and Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Moretti & Henk Norde & Kim Pham Do & Stef Tijs, 2002.
"Connection problems in mountains and monotonic allocation schemes,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(1), pages 83-99, June.
- Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Connection Problems in Mountains and Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Other publications TiSEM 63cc8f02-2ae6-41bb-9211-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Connection Problems in Mountains and Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:bcaf99d7-5b94-437f-a89c-dc0dc9f9a09b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.