Drop Out Monotonic Rules for Sequencing Situations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Fernández & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Stef Tijs, 2005. "Drop out monotonic rules for sequencing situations," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 61(3), pages 501-504, July.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Fernández, C. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Tijs, S.H., 2005. "Drop out monotonic rules for sequencing situations," Other publications TiSEM d0642261-4e55-45ca-9b23-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fragnelli, V. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J. & Tijs, S.H., 2006. "Convex Games with Countable Number of Players and Sequencing Situations," Discussion Paper 2006-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodica Brânzei & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs, 2007. "Type monotonic allocation schemes for a class of market games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 78-88, July.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Valeri Vasil’ev, 2007. "Component efficient solutions in line-graph games with applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 349-364, November.
More about this item
Keywordsqueueing theory; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:f343286b-7f46-4c60-94b3-a7f12c8424fe. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .