Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM bcaf99d7-5b94-437f-a89c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Norde, H.W. & Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games and Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Moretti & Henk Norde & Kim Pham Do & Stef Tijs, 2002.
"Connection problems in mountains and monotonic allocation schemes,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(1), pages 83-99, June.
- Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Connection Problems in Mountains and Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:154:y:2004:i:1:p:84-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .