Report NEP-MIC-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuomas Takalo & Otto Toivanen, 2004. "Equilibrium in financial markets with adverse selection," Finance 0405001, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir & Deni Khanafiah, 2004. "Metabolism of Social System: N-Person Iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma Analysis In Random Boolean Network," Game Theory and Information 0405002, EconWPA.
- Sandberg, Krister, 2004. "Hedonic Prices, Economic Growth, and Spatial Dependence," Umeå Economic Studies 631, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Nicklisch, 2004. "Perceiving strategic environments -An experimental study of strategy formation and transfer-," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2004. "Accounting for income distribution trends: A density function decomposition approach," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Additivity in cost spanning tree problems," Game Theory and Information 0405001, EconWPA.
- Rachel Croson & Enrique Fatás & Tibor Neugebauer, 2004. "Reciprocity, Matching and Conditional Cooperation in Two Public Goods Games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/32, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Mehmet Barlo & Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "Time Dependent Bounded Recall Strategies Are Enough to Play the Discounted Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Game Theory and Information 0405006, EconWPA.
- Flavio Toxvaerd, 2004. "Strategic Merger Waves: A Theory of Musical Chairs," Discussion Paper Series dp359, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore