Metabolism of Social System: N-Person Iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma Analysis In Random Boolean Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:05:y:2002:i:02n03:n:s0219525902000584 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary game theory; N-Person Prisoner’s Dilemma; cooperation; social stability; Random Boolean Network; Transition Rule;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-05-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-05-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0405002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .