Books, Buildings and Learning Outcomes: an impact evaluation of World Bank assistance to basic education in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavy, V. & Strauss, J. & Thomas, D. & DeVreyer, P., 1995. "The Impact of the Quality of Health Care on Children's Nutrition and Survival in Ghana," Papers 106, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Francis Teal, 2001.
"Education, incomes, poverty and inequality in Ghana in the 1990s,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2001-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Francis Teal, 2004. "Education, incomes, poverty and inequality in Ghana in the 1990s," Development and Comp Systems 0409006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Heady, 2000. "What is the Effect of Child Labour on Learning Achievement? Evidence from Ghana," Papers inwopa00/7, Innocenti Working Papers.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Lillard, Lee A., 1987. "Education policy and schooling attainment in Malaysia and the Philippines," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-181, April.
- Francis Teal, 2001. "Education, incomes, poverty and inequality in Ghana in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-21, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holmes, Jessica, 2003. "Measuring the determinants of school completion in Pakistan: analysis of censoring and selection bias," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-264, June.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact evaluation; education; Ghana; Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0504013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.