The Changing Global Distribution of Malaria: A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCombie, S. C., 1996. "Treatment seeking for malaria: A review of recent research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 933-945, September.
- Najera, J.A. & Liese, B.H. & Hammer, J., 1992. "Malaria; New Patters and Perspectives," Papers 183, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDonald, Scott & Roberts, Jennifer, 2006.
"AIDS and economic growth: A human capital approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 228-250, June.
- Scott McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 2004. "Aids and Economic Growth: A Human Capital Approach," Working Papers 2004008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 2000. "Geografía y desarrollo económico en México," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2049, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Rodolphe Desbordes & Hélène Latzer, 2009.
"How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 233-264, September.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Rodolphe Desbordes & Hélène Latzer, 2007. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," Working Papers 2007_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DESBORDES, Rodolphe & LATZER, Hélène, 2009. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2160, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DESBORDES, Rodolphe & LATZER, Hélène, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," CORE Discussion Papers 2008042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R Boucekkine & R Desbordes & Hélène Latzer, 2009. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," Post-Print hal-01387249, HAL.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Rodolphe, DESBORDES & Hélène, LATZER, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Alan Martina, 2009. "On the Constrained Contribution of Advances in Medical Knowledge to the Economic Growth of Developing Countries," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-504, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 2000. "Geography and Economic Development in Mexico," Research Department Publications 3089, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hong, Sok Chul, 2013. "Malaria: An early indicator of later disease and work level," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 612-632.
- Simon Dixon & Scott McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 2001. "AIDS and economic growth in Africa: a panel data analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 411-426.
- José García-Montalvo & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2002. "Fighting Against Malaria: Prevent Wars While Waiting For The "Miraculous" Vaccine," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-31, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alan Martina, 2007. "A Class of Poverty Traps: A Theory and Empirical Tests," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-482, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmalaria; geography; history;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:cidhav:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .