The Relationship Between Socio-Economic Status and Malaria: A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baume, Carol & Helitzer, Deborah & Kachur, S. Patrick, 2000. "Patterns of care for childhood malaria in Zambia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 1491-1503, November.
- Wang'Ombe, Joseph K. & Mwabu, Germano M., 1993. "Agricultural land use patterns and malaria conditions in Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1121-1130, November.
- Espino, Fe & Manderson, Lenore, 2000. "Treatment seeking for malaria in Morong, Bataan, The Philippines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 1309-1316, May.
- McCombie, S. C., 1996. "Treatment seeking for malaria: A review of recent research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 933-945, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic surveillance system; Focus group discussions; Chloroquine; Insecticide treated nets; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine; Demographic and health survey; Inter-American Development Bank; Gross domestic product; Disability adjusted life years; Pan American Health Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.