Treatment seeking for malaria: A review of recent research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiseman, Virginia & Scott, Anthony & Conteh, Lesong & McElroy, Brendan & Stevens, Warren, 2008. "Determinants of provider choice for malaria treatment: Experiences from The Gambia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 487-496, August.
- Okeke, Theodora A. & Okeibunor, Joseph C., 2010. "Rural-urban differences in health-seeking for the treatment of childhood malaria in south-east Nigeria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 62-68, April.
- Sharma, Vijaya Raj, 2008. "When to seek health care: A duration analysis for malaria patients in Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2486-2494, June.
- Amar A Hamoudi & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1999. "The Changing Global Distribution of Malaria: A Review," CID Working Papers 02A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Supon Limwattananon, 2010. "Private-Public Mix in Woman and Child Health in Low-Income Countries: An Analysis of Demographic and Health Surveys," Working Papers id:2799, eSocialSciences.
- Robyn, Paul Jacob & Fink, Günther & Sié, Ali & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2012. "Health insurance and health-seeking behavior: Evidence from a randomized community-based insurance rollout in rural Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 595-603.
- Mbonye, Anthony K. & Bygbjerg, Ib & Magnussen, Pascal, 2007. "Intermittent preventive treatment of malaria in pregnancy: Evaluation of a new delivery approach and the policy implications for malaria control in Uganda," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 228-241, May.
- Leonard, Lori, 2005. "Where there is no state: household strategies for the management of illness in Chad," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 229-243, July.
- Kamat, Vinay R. & Nyato, Daniel J., 2010. "Soft targets or partners in health? Retail pharmacies and their role in Tanzania's malaria control program," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 626-633, August.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:591-626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filmer,Deon P., 2002. "Fever and its treatment among the more and less poor in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2798, The World Bank.
- Amar Hamoudi & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1999. "The Changing Global Distribution of Malaria: A Review," CID Working Papers 2, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Druetz, Thomas & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Haddad, Slim & Kouanda, Seni & Ridde, Valéry, 2015. "Do community health workers perceive mechanisms associated with the success of community case management of malaria? A qualitative study from Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 232-240.
- Eve Worrall & Suprotik Basu & Kara Hanson, 2009. "The Relationship Between Socio-Economic Status and Malaria: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers id:2021, eSocialSciences.
- Gregory Jones & Reidar Hagtvedt, 2008. "Marketing in Heterozygous Advantage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 85-97, January.
- Langlois-Klassen, Deanne & Kipp, Walter & Rubaale, Tom, 2008. "Who's talking? Communication between health providers and HIV-infected adults related to herbal medicine for AIDS treatment in western Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 165-176, July.
- Catherine A. Goodman & Paul G. Coleman & Anne J. Mills, 2001. "Changing the first line drug for malaria treatment-cost-effectiveness analysis with highly uncertain inter-temporal trade-offs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(8), pages 731-749.
More about this item
Keywordsmalaria fever treatment health care utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:43:y:1996:i:6:p:933-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .